The SSI Difference
How do we measure our success as an IT company?
It’s simple: Your success is our success
At SSI, we believe this and work to achieve it with every customer every day. If we can simplify your processes, reduce your overall expenditures, and solve your IT challenges, then we consider that a good start to our measured success. As an IT company that has been in business for over 25 years, we know that a healthy IT eco-system should not only involve reactive solutions but should also focus on proactive measures. To prevent a landslide of IT problems and costly downtime, a strategic approach is critical. We also understand that IT issues can arise any time or day of the week. That’s why we pride ourselves on the exceptional outsourced help desk services we provide.
The SSI difference: Robust, scalable solutions combined with our unparalleled IT help desk services.
IT Support Services
When you call the SSI Help Desk, your call is answered immediately by a “real” person— a tech support professional with a hint of a Midwestern accent. Best of all, your IT issue is resolved quickly and efficiently. This support is available 24/7, every day of the year. What else sets our customer service apart from other IT companies?
- One phone number, one point of contact — You will always get a real person on the other line when you call SSI.
- Honest, sensible solutions — We commit to keeping within your budget and company vision when we make recommendations.
- Clear explanations — We will take the time to make sure you understand the IT issues that are influencing your bottom line.
- Consistent tracking — We use our proprietary tracking tool, STATS, to ensure asset recording and trouble ticket completion.
- Proactive service desk support — We combine traditional break/fix support with a strategic approach.
Real people who care about your company’s advancement– that’s our team.
Besides taking your calls and helping to resolve your everyday usage, hardware, and technical issues, SSI Help Desk technicians are busy between calls with the following:
- Monitoring, tracking, and resolving network outages
- Testing, managing, and installing system and version upgrades
- Tracking the nature of your concerns and identifying recurrent issues
- Creating new Help Pages to respond to those frequently-asked questions
- Managing the warranty replacement and installation schedule
- Managing follow-up on any concerns not resolved during the initial call
At SSI, we are committed to our customers and helping them gain competitive advantages within their industry. Call us today and speak to one of our friendly team members and see how we can make a difference with your enterprise.