Live Agent (not confusing voice prompts)
When you call you us, you will always speak to a human. 24×7, 365 days a year.
Personal Tech Support
We understand that problems with technology can be frustrating and costly, and we also know that technical issues can pop up at any time. And when you need assistance resolving the issue, the last thing you want is to talk to a recording. When you partner with SSI, not only will you always speak to a live expert technician, but you will have a single point of contact — Just one number to call for all your IT support needs. Day or night, weekends or holidays, you will receive the best tech support services when you call the SSI Service Desk.
Technical support shouldn’t be frustrating. With SSI’s professional support services, you will have one point of contact, one phone number to call for all your IT needs.
Human Powered Support Desk
We are committed to raising the bar when it comes to SSI’s customer support, and we have every right to boast about our group’s responsiveness. Last year, in fact, the Help Desk took in nearly 122,000 phone calls, with 80% of those calls being picked up immediately by live agents. To top that off, the average hold time for the remaining 20% was less than 1 minute, 16 seconds! (When was the last time you got such speedy response from a call center?) Even better, when you call the SSI Help Desk, you don’t have to punch through a series of automated prompts to get the help you need — or pound the zero button in a frustrated attempt to bypass irrelevant choices.
A real voice with real solutions — that’s our Service Desk.
People Not Phones
Several agents have been a part of this team for as many as nine or ten years, and the average is almost five. With longevity comes experience you can trust. Our service desk crew is easy to talk to, even when handling the most complex problems. You’ll always get a calm technician who will walk you through your IT issue step-by-step. We guarantee you will never hang up feeling discouraged or dissatisfied. We’re able to make this commitment because we hold our Help Desk experts to the same standards as our on-site engineers. And although we operate from a remote location — saving you the resources needed to house and support a service desk team — we seamlessly integrate into your organization as if we were on site.
So, the next time you find yourself in need of a knowledgeable, friendly, tech-savvy person to answer a question or to guide you through a process… just pick up the phone! Help is on the other end of the line.