Looking for an incredible opportunity to work for one of the best managed IT service providers in Chicago? SSI offers a generous benefits package and compensation. We invite you to explore positions that are currently open by clicking on the following link Job Openings
The SSI Culture
SSI hires smart, dynamic, hardworking individuals. Our small company environment provides the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. We encourage our staff to develop new skills and pursue interests both inside and outside of work. We foster a strong work ethic and a belief that the things we do truly make a difference for our customers.
When you join the SSI team, you are encouraged to grow — both personally and professionally — through ongoing learning and professional development.
Why consider a career in IT Management?
- Exposure to new challenges every day
- Create technology solutions that help businesses become successful
- Become part of a diverse and ever-changing field
- Advance quickly in your career
- Earn a competitive salary
What is the Job Outlook?
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of computer support specialists is projected to grow 12 percent from 2014 to 2024, which is the fastest average for all occupations.
- Computer systems analysts will be needed to accommodate the increase in use and implementation of electronic health record, e-prescribing, and other forms of healthcare IT. Employment of system analysts is projected to grow 33 percent from 2014 to 2024.
- Due to the significant increase in cyber attacks, the demand for security analysts is expected to be very high: 18 percent from 2014 to 2024.
Why consider a career with SSI?
- We share a passion and excitement for our field
- We like to stay current on the latest IT trends
- We cultivate a team environment
- We encourage growth and career advancement
- We enjoy helping our clients find solutions
- We strive to provide the best IT services in the region
- We embrace strong core values and beliefs
- We offer a work-life balance
Do you have what it takes to join our team?