Looking for an incredible opportunity to work for one of the best managed IT service providers in Chicago? SSI offers a generous benefits package and compensation. We invite you to explore positions that are currently open by clicking on the following link: careers-ssichicago.icims.com.
The SSI Culture
SSI hires smart, dynamic, hardworking individuals. Our small company environment provides the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. We encourage our staff to develop new skills and pursue interests both inside and outside of work. We foster a strong work ethic and a belief that the things we do truly make a difference for our customers.
When you join the SSI team, you are encouraged to grow — both personally and professionally — through ongoing learning and professional development.
Why consider a career in IT Management?
- Exposure to new challenges every day
- Create technology solutions that help businesses become successful
- Become part of a diverse and ever-changing field
- Advance quickly in your career
- Earn a competitive salary
What is the Job Outlook?
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of computer support specialists is projected to grow 12 percent from 2014 to 2024, which is the fastest average for all occupations.
- Computer systems analysts will be needed to accommodate the increase in use and implementation of electronic health record, e-prescribing, and other forms of healthcare IT. Employment of system analysts is projected to grow 33 percent from 2014 to 2024.
- Due to the significant increase in cyber attacks, the demand for security analysts is expected to be very high: 18 percent from 2014 to 2024.
Why consider a career with SSI?
- We share a passion and excitement for our field
- We like to stay current on the latest IT trends
- We cultivate a team environment
- We encourage growth and career advancement
- We enjoy helping our clients find solutions
- We strive to provide the best IT services in the region
- We embrace strong core values and beliefs
- We offer a work-life balance
Do you have what it takes to join our team?