Since 1945 when their first Commercial Tire store opened in Texas, they’ve stood for quality and service in the commercial tire business. They have continued to grow because they put their Customer first and put safety at the core of everything they do. No matter where you are, they’ll get you back on the road with the same level of service they provide our own families.
The lack of a centralized IT service desk infrastructure has resulted in teammate job dissatisfaction, inability to meet customer expectations, inconsistent service, and inefficient use of resources.
The objective of the project was to transition to a centralized IT service desk infrastructure to:
- Support consistent delivery of customer service across all store operations and manufacturing facilities
- Enable continuous operational improvement through incident and problem management
- Empower the user and optimize the user’s experience
Outsourced Tier 1 Helpdesk to SSI
- Fast response for IT incidents. We answer the phone 90% within 90 seconds, 7 days a week.
- Fast resolution. We resolve 86% of the incidents on the first touch using documented incident resolution procedures.
- Improved security. We leveraged our experience with other customers to ensure that industry standard processes are used for password management and password resets.
- Problem Identification. Now that we are answering calls WHEN the incident is occurring and are capturing and reporting on the incident and trends, Client was able to effectively perform problem management to identify the root cause of problems that were causing incidents.
- Enable other initiatives by freeing up resources. Tier 2 and other resources that were dragged into Tier 1 can now focus on other projects and responsibilities such as training, IT upgrades, and system enhancements.